Discover Toco-X-Krill: A Revolutionary Vitamin Supplement for the 21st Century July 15, 2015 09:37
Toco-X-Krill is a full spectrum tocotrienol complex (Tocomin SupraBio® from Carotech) and Neptune Krill Oil (NKO®) super antioxidant and anti-inflammatory vitamin E & Omega-3 vitamin supplement. The benefits of Toco-X-Krill are it's superior protection and repair properties for heart, brain, nerve, eye, joint, liver, cholesterol and skin.
Vitamin E is a family of eight fat-soluble compounds, namely four tocotrienols and four tocopherols (alpha, beta, gamma and delta). While alpha-tocopherol has been the most widely studied and used form of vitamin E, scientists have now discovered that different members of the vitamin E family each possess unique biological functions. It is now understood, the ideal vitamin E formula should consist of a blend of tocotrienols and tocopherols.
New tocotrienol discoveries continue to emerge, with more than 1/3 of all vitamin E research (tocotrienol research) having been published in the last 5 years. So notable are the qualities of tocotrienols that Dr. Mehmet Oz proclaimed that red palm oil (from which Toco-X-Krill tocotrienols are derived) is perhaps the ‘most miraculous find of 2013’. As groundbreaking findings continue to increase, tocotrienols are taking centre stage as the vitamin of the 21st Century!
Toco–X–Krill is ideal for anyone and essential for those over the age of 50. As we get older our bodies produce less EPA and DHA, which may cause less mental focus and cognitive function. Supplemental intake of EPA and DHA may decrease mental abnormalities such as Dementia and Alzheimer’s disease.
The type of vitamin E you take is very important. Not all Vitamin E is created equally. Scientists have now discovered the 8 different fat-soluble members of the vitamin E family (namely four tocotrienols and four tocopherols in alpha, beta, gamma and delta forms) each possess unique biological and anti-oxidant functions. Tocotrienols differ from tocopherols with an unsaturated double-bonded ‘shortened’ tail, allowing for increased mobility within the cell membrane and 40-60 times greater antioxidant protection.
Superior Antioxidant Potency
The molecular structures of tocotrienols and naturally occurring astaxanthin in NKO krill oil provide superior antioxidant protection.
The antioxidant power of tocotrienols:
- a-tocotrienols have 40 – 60 times potent antioxidant activity in cell membranes compared to a-tocopherol5
The antioxidant power6 of NKO® krill oil is:
- 300 times greater than vitamins A and E
- 48 times greater than Omega 3 fish oil
- 34 times greater than CoQ10
Patented Delivery System
Unique and cutting-edge technology for greater absorption, bioavailability and antioxidant potency.Tocomin SupraBio® self-emulsifying delivery system = most bioavailable tocotrienol complex available:
- Rapid transportation of tocotrienols into the blood for maximum therapeutic levels
- 250% increased absorption of each individual tocotrienol compared to regular tocotrienol and tocopherol oil extract1
- enhances delivery of tocotrienols to the heart (cardiac muscle), liver, skin, adipose, and the brain2
- increases absorption of other lipid soluble compounds including krill oil
- is not dependant on digestion, food intake or dietary fat
NKO® krill oil contains the highest naturally occurring levels of Omega 3 (DHA and EPA) phospholipids and antioxidants (astaxanthin, vitamins A and E) providing:
- 5 times higher bioavailability of EPA and DHA compared to conventional fish oils3
- enhanced permeability and concentration of Omega 3s and antioxidants into cell membranes and across blood-brain barrier
Rigorously researched and strong scientific validation for proven safety and efficacy & supported by human clinical studies:
- NKO® is only krill oil with clinically proven health benefits for joint,
Cardiovascular, cognitive and women’s health:
- Tocomin SupraBio® has nine human clinical studies currently published,
and is the only tocotrienol formulation with human tissue distribution date
studies proving the tocotrienols are distributed in significant levels to the
brain, heart, liver and adipose tissue4.
Ethically Sourced from Nature
- certified 100% non-GMO, non-soy, Kosher and Halal
- sustainably sourced red palm oil from Malaysia
- member of Roundtable of Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO)
NKO® Krill oil:
- Friends of the Sea (FOS) certification – guidelines for sustainability, energy efficiency, social accountability, non-GMO
Usage and respect for critical habitats
- strictly adheres to Antarctic Krill sustainability catch limits as set by the Commission for the Conservation of Antarctic Marine
Living Resources (CCAMLR)
- awarded NSF International certification for adhering to environmental best practices under the Antarctic Treaty and CCAMLR