Luffa tabs 60 Tablets - Sinusitis
Luffa tabs are a traditional German preparation for sinusitis. This homeopathic combination is used for sinusitis, sinobronchitis and associated symptoms including chronic coryza with headache and accompanying bronchitis. It inhibits inflammation in the nose and paranasal sinus, decreases inflammation of lymphatic nodes and tonsils, and stabilizes the function of the sinubronchial complex.
Luffa tabs also stimulate secretion of mucous, facilitate expectoration and inhibit inflammatory processes. In upper respiratory tract inflammation of an allergic origin, they work to decrease the inflammation of the mucous membranes (of the lungs, bronchi, and sinuses).
Each tablet contains:
• Luffa operculata D6 20 mg
• Allium cepa D6 10 mg
• Mercurius sulfuratus ruber D4 20 mg
• Eupatorium perfoliatum D5 10 mg
• Hydrastis canadensis D4 20 mg
• Natrum muriaticum D6 10 mg
• Phosphorus D6 10 mg
• Sticta pulmonaria D2 1 10 mg
• Thyme (Thymus vulgaris) 1.60 g
• Lactose, magnesium stearate, starch (potato)
Suitable for vegetarians.
Dosage: Take 1 tablet and dissolve on the tongue three times daily or to be used on the advice of a health care practitioner.
Acute: Take half a tablet and dissolve on the tongue every hour until symptoms improve.