TocoKrill 60 gelcaps - Cardiovascular, Brain and Neuroprotection - 25% Off (Exp. 11/30/2020)
Cardiovascular, Brain and Neuroprotection
This product has a November 30, 2020 expiry date.
TocoKrill is a combination of EVNol SupraBio® full spectrum tocotrienol complex derived from red palm oil, NKO® and Neptune Krill Oil from Antarctic krill. With potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory capacity, tocotrienols and krill oil have been clinically proven to deliver protection and repair for the heart, brain, nerve, eye, joint, liver, cholesterol, skin and aging.
The tocotrienol natural vitamin E molecular structure provides powerful antioxidant activity within the cell membranes against oxidation, free radical damage and lipid peroxidation. With over 13 human clinical studies published, EVNol SupraBio® tocotrienols provide significant benefits for brain and heart health, healthy cognitive function and neuroprotection. NKO® Krill oil is naturally high in omega 3s (DHA and EPA) and is known for its beneficial cardiovascular, joint and anti-inflammatory properties in addition to supporting the normal development of the brain, eyes and nerves. NKO® is the only krill oil that has clinically proven health benefits for joint, cardiovascular, cognitive and women’s health.
The patented bioenhanced delivery system of tocotrienols and krill oil creates high bioavailability with clinically proven health benefits that:
- enhance neural recovery from TIA/stroke damage
- protect against stroke-induced brain injury and UV skin damage
- stabilize Alzheimer’s and dementia decline
- reduce chronic inflammation, C-reactive protein levels, arthritic and osteoarthritic symptoms, hypertension, and risk of stroke
- improve joint flexibility
- inhibit cancer cell growth and anti-angiogenesis in specific cancers, as well as improve neuropathy side effects from chemotherapy
- also used in cases of arterial stiffness and atherosclerosis, hyperlipidemia, hypercholesterolemia, age-related macular degeneration, PMS, dysmenorrhea, ADHD (adult), thinning hair, and non-alcoholic fatty liver disease.
Ethically and sustainably sourced from nature and certified GMO-free.
Each tablet contains:
EVNol Suprabio® 20% 329 mg
• Total d-mixed Tocotrienol 50 mg
• d-alpha-Tocotrienol 15.4 mg
• d-beta-Tocotrienol 2.9 mg
• d-gamma-Tocotrienol 23 mg
• d-delta-Tocotrienol 8.7 mg
• d-alpha Tocopherol (Vitamin E) 13.7 mg
Neptune Krill Oil (NKO®) 250 mg
• Total Omega 3 fatty acids 75 mg
• EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) 37.5 mg
• DHA (Docosahexanoic acid) 22.5 mg
Dosage: Adult: take 1 - 2 caps per day or as directed by a health care practitioner
Cautions and Warnings:If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. Individuals allergic to marine products (fish, crustaceans, mollusks, and other seafood) should not take this product.