Absinthium 50ml - Acid Reflux, Digestive Aid
Acid Reflux, Digestive Aid
The herbs found in Absinthium are used for acute and chronic gastrointestinal symptoms: heartburn, acid reflux, indigestion, lack of appetite, flatulence, inflammation, meteorism and dyspepsia.
This herbal combination normalizes the digestive gastric juices (namely hydrochloric acid and digestive enzymes) and motility conditions by influencing the autonomic tonicity. It has a direct and indirect influence on the mucous membranes with an anti-inflammatory effect and mobilization of the protective mucosa. With use, a general tonification with improvement of circulation in the GI tract can be expected.
Each 100 ml contains:
• Anise (Pimpinella anisum) 1.4 g
• Blessed thistle (Cnicus benedictus) 1.5 g
• Elecampane/Inule (Inula helenium) 1.4 g
• Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) 1.4 g
• Gentian (Gentiana lutea) 1.5 g
• Hyssop (Hyssopus officinalis) 0.8 g
• Juniper (Juniperus communis) 1.5 g
• Peppermint (Mentha piperita) 1.5 g
• Sage (Salvia officinalis) 0.8 g
• Wormwood (Artemisia absinthium) 1.5 g
• Water, ethanol
Suitable for vegetarians.
Dosage: Adults: Take 15 to 25 drops in water before meals or to be used on the advice of a health care practitioner.
50 ml drops