A-Hepatica 50ml - Liver Detoxification
A-Hepatica is an herbal combination for detoxification of the liver and gallbladder. German physicians have been using this formula for many decades as a liver detoxifier. Hepatica regulates secretion and absorption in the digestive system, has anti-inflammatory and anti-spasmolytic function in the portal vein, stimulates bile flow and increases detoxification of the liver.
A-Hepatica can be used in cases of chronic liver conditions due to infection, cholecystitis, cholangitis, metabolic disturbances, adiposity, and toxic stress due to environmental chemicals.
Each 100 ml contains:
• Pimpinella anisum (Anise) 0.3 g
• Citrus aurantium (Bitter orange) 1.5 g
• Cnicus benedictus (Blessed thistle) 4.0 g
• Cichorium intybus (Chicory) 2.3 g
• Cinnamomum verum (Cinnamon) 0.3 g
• Geum urbanum (Clove root) 0.9 g
• Coriandrum sativum (Coriander) 0.1 g
• Melissa officinalis (Lemon balm) 2.7 g
• Anemone hepatica (Liverwort) 0.9 g
• Artemisia absinthium (Wormwood) 0.9 g
• Water, ethanol
Suitable for vegetarians.
Dosage (Canadian NHPD): Take 1 tsp (5 ml, 60 drops) in warm water 20 minutes before meals three times daily or to be used on the advice of a health care practitioner. Nestmann Pharma recommended drainage dosage: Take 20 drops in warm water 20 minutes before meals three times daily.
Nestmann Pharma recommended drainage dosage: Take 20 drops in warm water 20 minutes before meals three times daily.
See Heavy Metal Detoxification Protocol for more details.
50 ml drops