Avena Sativa 50ml - Nervous System, Stress
Nervous System, Stress
Avena Sativa is a herbal formula used for nervous conditions, stress, hyperactivity, insomnia, depression, hysteria, palpitations, and hypochondria. It is also used as an adjunct to assist the body and mind in handling stressful situations more easily.
Avena Sativa calms the central nervous system and nerve conduction, and regulates circulatory conditions by influencing the vasomotor system. It is effective for nervous complaints associated with the autonomic nervous system including both the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems.
Each 100 ml contains:
• Cowslip (Primula veris) 0.638 g
• Dill (Anethum graveolens) 0.638 g
• Heather (Calluna vulgaris) 0.638 g
• Hops (Humulus lupulus) 0.638 g
• Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis) 0.638 g
• Mugwort (Artemisia vulgaris) 1.28 g
• Oat (Avena sativa) 0.015 g
• Peppermint (Mentha piperta) 0.638 g
• Pulsatilla (Anemone pulsatilla) 0.001 g
• Red squill (Urginea maritima) 0.012 g
• St. John’s Wort (Hypericum perforatum) 0.638 g
• Valerian (Valeriana officinalis) 0.638 g
• Vervain (Verbena officinalis) 0.638 g
• White nettle (Lamium album) 0.638 g
• Water, ethanol
Suitable for vegetarians.
Dosage: Take 30 drops in water three to five times daily, or as needed, or to be used on the advice of a health care practitioner.
As a sleep aid: Take 40 to 60 drops (up to one teaspoon) in water before bed time.
50 ml drops