Bucco 50ml - Kidney Support
Bucco is an herbal combination specifically formulated for the kidneys. It is recommended for sub-acute and chronic kidney disorders. It increases circulation in the renal parenchyma, mildly stimulates diuresis, protects the epithelium coating of the efferent urinary passages, has anti-spasmodic and anti-inflammatory properties, prevents formation of kidney stones and is a mild adrenal stimulant.
Each 100 ml contains:
• Bean (Phaseolus vulgaris) 1.0 g
• Bearberry (Arctostaphylos uva-ursi) 1.0 g
• Birch (Betula pendula) 1.0 g
• Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) 1.0 g
• Java-tea (Orthosiphon aristatus) 1.5 g
• Juniper (Juniperus communis) 2.0 g
• Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) 1.0 g
• Long-leaf buchu (Agathosma serratifolia) 1.0 g
• Peppermint (Mentha piperita) 2.0 g
• Restharrow (Ononis spinosa) 1.0 g
• Rupturewort (Herniaria glabra) 1.0 g
• White willow (Salix alba) 1.0 g
• Water, ethanol
Suitable for vegetarians.
Dosage: Take 20 to 30 drops in 8 oz. of water two to three times daily between or after a meal, or to be used on the advice of a health care practitioner.
50 ml drops