Lymph and Blood Purifier
Lappa is a blood purifier and a lymph stimulator and contains herbs known as ‘blood cleansers’. This combination of herbs in Lappa makes this an effective and powerful blood purifier and broad-spectrum detoxifying remedy. According to scientific standards of today, the so-called ‘blood purification’ is based on the results of increasing the elimination process of metabolic waste. Lappa increases the elimination of metabolic wastes via the kidneys, intestines and skin.
Each 100 ml contains:
• Birch (Betula pendula) 1.60 g
• Burdock (Arctium lappa) 2.00 g
• Butternut (Juglans cinerea) 1.60 g
• Egyptian acacia (Acacia nilotica) 1.20 g
• Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) 0.60 g
• Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) 0.80 g
• Mexican sarsaparilla (Smilax officinalis) 2.00 g
• Heartsease (Viola tricolor) 1.60 g
• Thyme (Thymus vulgaris) 1.60 g
• Water, ethanol
Suitable for vegetarians.
Dosage: Take 20 to 30 drops in water two to three times daily or to be used on the advice of a health care practitioner.
50 ml drops