Immune, Airways, Allergies, Warts
Thuja is a constitutional formula specifically designed to support the immune system, improve circulation to the tissues, and reduce inflammation associated with allergies and the airways.
It is used to address underlying issues related to immune dysfunction including infections and autoimmune conditions, inflammation in the airways of the respiratory system including allergic reactions and asthma, and growths of the skin and/or mucous membranes including warts, polyps and cysts. For effective wart therapy, Thuja can be directly applied to warts.
• Thuja occidentalis (leafy twigs) 3D
• Conium maculatum (flowering tops) 4D
• Bromium (bromine) 4D
• Kali iodatum (potassium iodide) 4D
• Hydrastis canadensis (rhizome and roots) 4D
• Echinacea purpurea (whole plant) 4D
• Hamamelis virginiana (root and root bark) 2D
• Ethanol, purified water
Dosage: Adults take 5-10 drops 2 times per day or as directed by a health care practitioner
50 ml drops