Introducing SalvTonic: A Breakthrough Danshen/Notoginseng Formula for Cardiovascular Health August 31, 2015 15:02
SalvTonic is an herbal cardiovascular microcirculation formula that provides multi-target protection for the heart and blood vessels. The action improves circulation and blood flow, lowers total cholesterol, reduces plaque formation, and improves risk of thrombosis – all factors that contribute to angina, heart attack, stroke, pulmonary embolism, many other vascular conditions and cold extremities.
SalvTonic offers important new help:
- Cardiovascular system protection
- Relieve chest pain induced by angina pectoris, coronary heart disease
- Improve microcirculation
- Prevent atherosclerosis and arterial plaque formation
- Increase arterial elasticity
- Improve micro and macro-vascular circulation
- Reduces platelet aggregation and adhesion
- improves fibrinolysis, anti-coagulation
- Lowers total cholesterol, increase HDL cholesterol
- Reduce type 1 & 2 diabetes vascular and nephropathy complications
Danshen is found to inhibit leukocyte adhesion, H2O2 production, and albumin leakage through the vessel wall. In complementary action, Notoginseng, inhibits leukocyte adhesion and mast cell degranulation. Each herbal compound in this formula has it’s own microcirculatory benefits reducing leukocyte-endothelium interaction and oxidative stress from Ischemia-Reprefusion-Induced injury
By increasing microcirculation, SalvTonic can reduce angina and diabetic complications. In Traditional Chinese Medicine, SalvTonic is the Natural First Choice to invigorate blood, improve blood stasis and alleviate pain in the chest due to stagnation of Qi and blood flow.
Effective and Fast Acting
- Relieve chest pain caused by cardiovascular diseases – sublingual dosage can help chest pain in minutes
- Reduce vascular diabetic complications
- Optional sublingual use for immediate action
- Over 100 published clinical trials – for angina pectoris, microcirculation, carotid atherosclerotic plaques, and Type 2 diabetes
- Undergoing Phase III FDA clinical trial for Unstable Angina (the first herbal remedy of this kind tested in the USA)
- No drug-related serious event effects reported in 917 publications
- GMO free, gluten free, vegan
Compound Danshen Dripping Pills for Stable Angina
Journal of Medicinal Plants Research, June, 2011
A meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials compared Danshen dripping pill (DSP) with isosorbide dinitrate (ID) in treatment of stable angina. A search of 1996 – 2010 databases was performed. 245 studies were screened including 1,536 patients (DSP therapy 847; ID therapy 689). There was evidence that DSP treatment improved angina symptoms more than ID treatment (93.4% vs. 73.8%,) . DSP as compared to ID treatment also resulted in superior electrocardiograms (69.7% vs. 46.3%). The results also showed that DSP plus routine therapy compared with ID plus routine therapy increased the improvement in symptoms and ECG results. This study suggested DSP is an effective therapy to treat stable angina.
Effect of Compound Danshen on urinary albumin excretion in type 2 diabetes mellitus
Medical Journal of China, May 2014
68 patients Type 2 diabetic patients were recruited from outpatients and hospitalized patients who did not take hypoglycemic drugs. Patients were randomly divided into control and treatment groups. Urinary albumin excretion rate and relationships between glycosylated hemoglobin and blood lipids were also investigated. After five years total cholesterol was significantly lowered and low density lipoprotein was significantly reduced. High density lipoprotein and triglyceride treatment were significantly different. Urinary albumin excretion rates were increased in the treatment groups. Diabetic nephropathy in the Danshen group was lower than the control group. Compound Danshen therapy can retard the occurrence and development of diabetic nephropathy, modulate blood lipids.