Taraxa 60 tablets - Liver Detoxification
Taraxa (formerly Hepartox) is a unique formulation capable of stimulating liver detoxification by promoting hepatocyte activity and greater circulation to the liver. Besides its detoxification attributes, Taraxa contains the lipotropic factors and herbs that act to protect the liver from further damage.
Each vegetarian tablet contains:
• Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) 10 mg
• Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 5 µg
• Magnesium (oxide) (17.5 mg)
• Celadine (Chelidonium majus) 17 mg
• Dandelion root (Taraxacum offincale) 50 mg
• Tumeric (Curcuma longa L.) * 3% curcuminoids 75 mg
• Wormwood (Artemisia absinthium) 100 mg
• Lipotropic factors: • Choline (bitartrate) 165 mg
• DL-methionine 165 mg
Suitable for vegetarians.
Dosage (adult): Take two tablets two to three times a day or as directed by a health care practitioner.